The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
stars inactive...wh...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] stars inactive...why ?

9 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
mryv
 mryv
Topic starter
(@mryv)
Eminent Member

Hi everyone,

can someone tell me why it is not working?

Another questions....

is it possible to put a link behind the NAME or the Avatar which directs the user to the profile?

Topic Tags
8 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @mryv,

This is either cache/optimizer plugin conflict or you have a JS error in your website. Please leave a direct URL to this page. We'll debug and let you know.

3 Replies
mryv
 mryv
(@mryv)

Eminent Member

@tomson

Here are some other data.....

plugin de cache ET wpDiscuz

You may be right .... my site is struggling to display right now .... it may be because i have done a lot of testing and trying. My site is young and not known for the moment because I am in the process of building it.

I am self-taught, I created my site alone so don't be afraid to give me advice or tell me how to do certain things better. The only thing that interests me is to learn, to progress, to do better!

This is my URL ................

https://yasukevicious.com/15-welcome-to-halloween-2020/

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@mryv,

This is just small CSS conflict, with the theme or other plugins. Use the CSS code below to solve the issue:

div.wpd-rating-wrap {
z-index: 999999999 !important;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it and check again. 

Please don't forget to delete all kind of caches and press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking to reload the updated CSS file.    

mryv
 mryv
(@mryv)

Eminent Member

@asti

1 / Wow, thank you very much, it's magic! 😍 😍   I'm not used to fixing my worries so quickly I often spend hours finding a problem, but this is cool. that changes for once! ^^ I think I need to meet more people like you because I'm exhausted after almost 2 years.

2 / I quickly created an image that you can use if someone else has a problem like me ! This is my way of thanking you.

make the peace with your css

3 / I need 2 advices, it causes a problem if my cache plugin (wp rocket) compresses JS and CSS and wpDiscuz also does the same? do I have to deactivate the "Combine & Minify" buttons? I ask the question because as I said above ... all of this is very new and still complex for me. I am looking for help wherever I can ^^!

4/ the last question is speciale. 

If you can help me it will be very cool, REALLY very COOL, otherwise it's okay.

I've been looking lately (for almost 2 weeks) for a plugin as cool as you BUT for user management (which doesn't display the wp Dashboard, nor my login page url and which will allow people to to put their own avatar. If in addition the plugin can display a checkbox for GDPR whores that would be cool too. ahem ... please excuse me ...

I tested profilegrid, registration, ultimate member etc .... I could do more ... it tired me see depressed !!!

I finally bought UserPro and "MIRACLE" it does the job, BUT I had this issue below with the badge display and I'm still waiting for a response from them.

userprobadges

Do you know how I can fix this? I think my problem is very similar to this one,

https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/code-review/array-merge-expected-parameter-2-to-be-an-array-string-given

but as I am not a developer, I cannot ask my question at home.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @mryv

3 / I need 2 advices, it causes a problem if my cache plugin (wp rocket) compresses JS and CSS and wpDiscuz also does the same? do I have to deactivate the "Combine & Minify" buttons? I ask the question because as I said above ... all of this is very new and still complex for me. I am looking for help wherever I can ^^!

If you don't see any issues you can keep those options activated. 

I've been looking lately (for almost 2 weeks) for a plugin as cool as you BUT for user management (which doesn't display the wp Dashboard, nor my login page url and which will allow people to to put their own avatar. If in addition the plugin can display a checkbox for GDPR whores that would be cool too. ahem ... please excuse me ...

I'm sorry, but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature. All the settings you can find and manage in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Comment Thread Features admin page. More info here:  https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-thread-features/#display-avatars

wpDiscuz supports all profile plugins custom avatars. Most of avatar managing plugins don't have front-end avatar uploading options, the best alternative for this is profile plugins (BuddyPress, Ultimate Members...) or forum plugin like wpForo which allows having full control to profile components.

wpDiscuz has many tools and options to help you with GDPR compliance. Please read this doc:  https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/privacy-and-gdpr/

I finally bought UserPro and "MIRACLE" it does the job, BUT I had this issue below with the badge display and I'm still waiting for a response from them.

We're really sorry, we are not responsible for the compatibility with other plugins or custom themes. Besides the issue doesn't have any relation to wpDiscuz plugin. So you'll need to wait for the answer from the plugin support. Sometimes if it's impossible to fix plugin and theme compatibility issues and you should request for custom integration. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

mryv
 mryv
Topic starter
(@mryv)
Eminent Member

OK I understand. I have 2 last questions !

I have a problem that happens with Userpro, but which concerns Wordpress. I changed the url of my login page for better security. But when I log out (from UserPro), I have a wordpress window that pops up (with the url to customize) and says this:

"Are you sure you want to sign out?"

😐

Despite the tuttos I found to no longer display this page, I didn't succeed ...

do you have a solution and how to use it? 

The other question concerns WpDioscuz.

I have not yet tested wpFORO (nor buddypress) on my site because I currently do not have time to manage my site, my creative projects and a forum at the same time, so much for one self-taught person ^^.

Having said that it would be nice if you try to create a plugin that mixes UserPro and Ultimate members ..... because I think that would be cool. I am very busy now and even if I am not a developer, I will even be ready to give you a lot of ideas if that can motivate you! to improve your products or better yet, create your UserPro X Ultimate membership version!

I'm sure you'd do some crazy stuff! 👍 😎 

My English is not good, but luckily google Trad is there haha! I love your product (WpDiscuz & Bundle) that I bought and your responsiveness to help me was cool, so if I can help you everyone will be a winner!

Do you have an E-mail for suggestions like this?

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@mryv,

The first question doesn't have any relation to wpDiscuz plugin. This question should be answered by the UserPro plugin support team. 

. I am very busy now and even if I am not a developer, I will even be ready to give you a lot of ideas if that can motivate you! to improve your products or better yet, create your UserPro X Ultimate membership version!

Thank you for this suggestion. This is not planed yet. But we'll take it into consideration for the future. 

mryv
 mryv
(@mryv)

Eminent Member

@asti

Thank you for this suggestion. This is not planed yet. But we'll take it into consideration for the future. 

Very good news. seriously!

Anyway, thank you for responding to my message and solving my problem. I'll be back soon to test your forum and chat a bit too.

Good product and good support, keep going! See yEAh! 😉 

Share: