The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Post Reply Send Ema...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Post Reply Send Email to User who is Not Post Author

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@soft-designs)

Hi - On a post, let us say there are many comments, and I click "reply" to a comment from a user who is not the post author:   

- Does the user to whom I replied get an email notification - even if they are not the post author?

- Is there a setting to allow both the post author, and the user to whom I "reply" - so they both get email notification?

3 Replies
Topic starter
(@soft-designs)

To further clarify my question above - here is an example:

SEE: https://www.screencast.com/t/d5Vtro1C

In the screen shot above:

- How can we enable "Sandra" to get an email notification, when someone replies to her comment, even though she is not the author of the post.

- Is there any possible setting, so the user to whom I replied gets an email notification - even if they are not the post author?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@soft-designs,

wpDiscuz doesn't have an auto-subscription feature. This kind of options don't comply GDPR and they are not manageable.

You can enable the 'Keep checked the "Notify of new replies to this comment" option by default' option. The option is located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Subscription and User Following admin page.

Just make sure this is not a fundamental breach of the GDPR regulation.

Topic starter
(@soft-designs)

Thanks for Quick Reply, and Clarification.

Solved.

--
Great Products, Great Support 🙂
--

Soft-Designs, Inc.
People First, software second - Since 1985...

Share: