The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Displaying the user...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Displaying the user's profile picture in Discase's comments through the meta field

9 Posts
2 Users
4 Likes
Topic starter
(@mandegar266)
Eminent Member
Hello
Good time everyone
When a comment is registered in Diskaz, the profile image of the user is called by Diskaz through the image of his WordPress ID
On the other hand, the profile picture of my users is selected through a user meta field
And I need Diskaz to call the user's profile image from the meta field that I placed and display the same user's profile image in the user's comments.
Thank you for giving me a solution to this problem

Thank you
8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

wpDiscuz uses the native (core) WordPress get_avatar() function. You can use the same function and make the customization you want. 

Topic starter
(@mandegar266)
Eminent Member

Thank you
I checked a lot of code in wordpress and discase but I couldn't implement what I need because I don't have a good command of php language.
Thank you for your help, how exactly should I do this customization
I have put a meta field in the user profile of the media type with the ID user_image_profile so that any user can upload an image to my WordPress in the front of his profile.
I just want to do something that discase gets the value of users profile picture from the value of this field and display it in comments
This is very important for me and I will be grateful if you can help me to do this

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@mandegar266,

I'll ask the developers and let you know if there is an easy solution we can share. 

(@mandegar266)

Eminent Member

@asti I will be forever grateful

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We are really sorry, but we can't help you with this question as far as we don't know how the plugin you're using stores the avatars in the database. 

(@mandegar266)

Eminent Member

@asti Thank you
I have used the JetEngine plugin to create meta fields in users' profiles
And the user can put an image for his profile with the meta field created by Jet Engine
I used to use plugins such as user avatar, but now I have limitations for using these plugins and I want to be able to directly upload the image that the user selects and uploads through the front-end form of Jet Engine without adding another external plugin. I should put the title of his main avatar image so that it will be displayed in the comments section of the discase

(@mandegar266)

Eminent Member

This is very important for me and I would appreciate it if you could give me a solution
I will be forever grateful

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@mandegar266,

We're really sorry, but there is not just a simple code we can provide you. 

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Share: