The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Nonce is invalid in...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Nonce is invalid in 7.6.4

34 Posts
18 Users
5 Reactions
(@david-thompson)
Eminent Member

I suppose that would explain why my blog's comment section has been oddly quiet today. 

(@david-thompson)
Eminent Member

Have to say, this update is infuriating. Comments section now practically useless. Can we revert to the earlier, less bad version? And if so, how?

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@david-thompson,

The developers are working hard to fix the issue ASAP. 

If you want to downgrade the plugin, follow the steps in this article: https://managewp.com/blog/downgrading-wordpress-plugins#:~:text=Access%20the%20WordPress%20plugin%20directory,yo u're%20looking%20to%20downgrade.

(@david-thompson)

Eminent Member

@asti Thanks very much. Have successfully downgraded and it works okay, apart from the edit option, mentioned previously. But better than a comments section in which commenting is impossible. 🙂

(@pstrobel)

@asti is there any update? we are also facing the same issue "nonce is invalid" when anybody wants to submit a comment. We then need to tell everyone to press submit twice which is a really bad solution. We now downgraded to 7.6.3 where everything was working fine but we need to know when the issues is fixed. Thanks in advance for your answer 🙂

(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Same problem here. Very annoying. My community is sending complaints all day about this.

(@kenmoody)

Same issue here.  Where can I find the download for 7.6.3?

Thanks!

4 Replies
(@kenmoody)

Ah, nevermind just saw the post above about rolling back!

(@kenmoody)

As with others here, I've downgraded and all is working well again. 

(@pstrobel)

@kenmoody how did you downgrade? we are facing the same issue on our live site and customers are complaining.

(@pstrobel)

Okay, i found the plugin WP Rollback and went back to version 7.6.3 where everything was working fine. 7.6.4 introduced to issue.

(@eschlange)

Same problem here. Looking for a place to download the previous version so I can roll back...

(@eschlange)

On the bright side, TIL how to roll back plugin versions. https://managewp.com/blog/downgrading-wordpress-plugins#:~:text=Access%20the%20WordPress%20plugin%20directory,yo%20 u're%20looking%20to%20downgrade.

Hopefully GVectors will fix it soon!

(@tripwinego)
Eminent Member

Same issue here, trying to download the previous verion, but I can't see the Advanced View link in the right-hand sidebar?

1 Reply
(@tripwinego)

Eminent Member

Found it, downloaded and rolled back, problem solved.

Page 2 / 4
Share: