The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Nonce is invalid" e...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Nonce is invalid" error

43 Posts
11 Users
13 Likes
(@willybob)
Eminent Member

As I understand it, if WPDiscuz goes into the nonce validation direction, then we will all have a major issue, as nonce cannot be cached at all and we would need to remove all cache layers from all pages using the comment plugin, which means roughly the whole website. 

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@willybob,

Please note: wpDiscuz doesn't cache nonce. Simply the old wpDiscuz js files are cached. In those cached files, there isn't the logic of sending the nonce. So it doesn't work. That's why we're asking to make sure all caches are being deleted. 

(@uri4u)

Cache cleaning doesn't work! Rollback to version 7.3.3 does the trick.

(@willybob)

Eminent Member

@asti I agree with that, no problem. But the trick is that it still does not work, even after cleaning all kind of cache (being it memcached, opcache, cloudflare, wprocket, etc...).
Cleaning cache, just makes sure that the latest version of the files from the plugin are loaded.

It does not solve the issue related to nonce being cached and thus being invalidated because it should be different for every single user.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@willybob,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. We'll help you to easily solve the issue. 

None of our websites has such an issue. This will help us to debug the issue.

(@terry106sc)

I've rollled back to 7.3.3 also and all is working again.  I won't update until this is fixed.

AAR
 AAR
(@httpsallaboutromance-com)
Eminent Member

I have rolled back and my site is no longer crashing. That said, when we click on comments, the site slows--I love lots about this plugin but it's a bummer that it's getting worst rather than better. 

(@coder)

Comments have been broken ever since updating to 7.3.5. "Nonce is Invalid error" that everyone here is getting. Used the free WP Rollback plugin that is mentioned above and it worked great to go back to 7.3.4, no error.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear users! 

The issue with WP Nonce should be fixed in the just-released 7.3.5 version. Please update, delete all caches, purge CDN if you have, press Ctrl+F5 on the website front-end to reset the browser cache and check it during and after the 24 hours.

This topic will be kept closed. If you have any questions open a new topic.

Page 2 / 2
Share: