v7.3.2 Caused ALL c...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] v7.3.2 Caused ALL comments to disspaear.

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@webwolf)

Never had any issues until we updated to the latest version that was released yesterday. Immediately upon updating to 7.3.2, comments (old and new) do not show up at all. This isn't a cache issue, a custom code issue nor plugin conflict issue. Clearly there's a bug in your new update, because as soon as I reinstalled the older version, the issue was fixed. We're using our comments behind a paywall, so I'd rather not give you an example. Please look into what is causing this, as others here have already posted the same issue after up updating to 7.3.2

Thanks!

7 Replies
Topic starter
(@webwolf)

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/plugin-update-issues/error-when-updating/

Reveals the same issue. So clearly not isolated. Please advise when a solution is found thanks.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@webwolf,

Please leave the direct URL of the page where we can see the issue. 

(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Yes there is a massive issue with the latest update. I have the same problem. Clicking load comments doesnt load any comments. 

Where can I find older versions? Do I just delete the old plugin and install the okd version?

(@arugambaytraveller)
(@arugambaytraveller)

Hi, same is happening to me. I posted the URL a few days ago but it is stuck in your moderation queue.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@arugambaytraveller,

Please update the wpDiscuz plugin to the latest version, delete all kind pf cache (website, wpDiscuz, browser)  and check again.

(@arugambaytraveller)

Thanks, seems to be working now.

Share: