The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Issues with new Com...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Issues with new Commenting Bubble not Going down to Discussion Form.

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@leo-mystic-magic)

Hello, The new Commenting Bubble in the bottom left corner is not going all the way down to the Entry Form. It just moves slowly down slightly and you have to keep clicking it over and over and it just goes down a little every time. 

You can try it out here at this link to see...

https://leomystic.com/product/chromatic-crescent-canvas-poster-art-prints/

Thanks for the plugin! I love the new update a lot and look forward to you guys figuring out all the issues quickly! 

9 Replies
Topic starter
(@leo-mystic-magic)

Also, I just checked right now to see if it was a plugin affecting it by disabling every single plugin except for wpdiscuz and I was still getting the same issue.

(@hannes)
Trusted Member

I have the same problem and not received an answer let alone a solution in weeks now. 

Btw, to speed up plugin deactivation use the Meks tool for it, rel time saver. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@hannes, @leo-mystic-magic,

This issue is caused either by the active theme or other plugins. You should deactivate the plugins one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker. 

3 Replies
(@leo-mystic-magic)

@Asti

I already said that I deactivated every single plugin that I had except for WpDiscuz and I was still getting the issue. So that is ruled out as a factor now, so then I guess it's a result of my theme Flatsome then? 

It has over 128,000 Purchases and is the #1 Woocomerce selling theme located here...

https://themeforest.net/item/flatsome-multipurpose-responsive-woocommerce-theme/5484319

How would I be able to fix this problem? I have no idea what I would need to do to correct it. Is there any way for you guys to maybe find a solution or add extra code to the plugin to make it work with this theme? Thanks for your help in getting this issue solved for me because I truly love your plugin and really want this feature to work! Thanks

(@leo-mystic-magic)

Hello @Asti

I see that today you guys released an update and this issue has still not been resolved for me. I would really love this feature to work for my theme and it's a very popular theme. Is there any way I could give you guys access to my site so you can figure out what's happening and apply a fix for it? Thanks

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@leo-mystic-magic,

We've just checked your website. It works fine. Please watch the video: https://www.screencast.com/t/C8dMzwwR

(@hannes)
Trusted Member

Hey,

So I have reported the bug as well. It seems that the problem is using Chrome and CSS smooth scrolling on the html tag of the page. 

There is no plugin or theme conflict. It is just that wpDiscuz cannot deal with the css command in the Chrome browser. In Firefox it works fine. 

My best guess is that they did not test this feature properly, as this whole update seemed really rushed. 

I really hope there is a fix soon, otherwise it is unusable for a fraction of the users. 

Johannes

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

Leo,

I don't think you can expect any help from them with the problem. They refuse to take any responsibility for basically preventing you from using standard CSS code. 

See my thread: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/troubleshooting/comment-bubble-and-page-speed/

Share: