[Solved] New comment and reply fields are missing
Hello team. After updating to the last WpDiscuz version we've got two issues.
1. If there are 0 comments the UI looks like no styles are applied at all:
2. Both fields - to write a comment and to reply a comment - are missing:
These are bugs on our live website. We have the comments working properly on our staging environment where everything is the same - plugins, code, permissions and of course all the WpDiscuz settings.
What I tried until now is:
- Compared all WpDiscuz settings with the ones on the staging website (where everything works);
- Covered these cases: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/&source=gmail&ust=1592133997629000&usg=AFQjCNF9VOg1FR8ELw0ui1jCJvy1-Q6Kc Q"> https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/
- No cache plugin is used so only the browser's cache was cleared;
- Checked for console errors and there are none;
Any ideas what else I might try? I could give you a link if it's gonna be helpful.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Comments > Forms admin page, edit the Default Form, just click on the "Update" button, then press Ctrl+F5(twice) on the website front-end.
2. Make sure you don't have old wpDiscuz template customization in the active WordPress theme /wpdiscuz/ folder. If you don’t have customized wpDiscuz template files, just ignore this.
If the steps don't help, please deactivate the wpDiscuz plugin, delete it, then try to search and install the plugin again.