Eminent Member

@alina login details have been sent.

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @sunny and @chrisr,

Please test it here at our Demo Page. Do you see vote highlighting issue?

https://wpdiscuz.com/demo/

1 Reply
(@chrisr)

Eminent Member

@tomson

Hi Tom,

On that demo page everything works correctly.  I do not have the highlighting issue or the unlimited votes issue.  

This was how everything worked prior to the update.

-Chris

(@sunny)
Eminent Member

@tomson I don't have the highligting issue, but i have the issue that I am able to vote unlimited times on a comment. I have disabled dislike option but whenever I click on LIKE, it dislikes and the counter keeps on going on. I have mailed you my site login details please check and let me know.

2 Replies
(@chrisr)

Eminent Member

@sunny

He was asking about the test site specifically.  Are you experiencing any of these issues on the test site that he linked?

I think he's trying to determine if it's on our end or not.  Maybe a browser issue or something.

-Chris

(@sunny)

Eminent Member

@chrisr yeah i don't see it on the test site which Tom has mentioned but it's happening on my site after the plugin update. So there is definitely something wrong. 

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

I'm sorry but it's too hard to follow your issues together. I see that the like highlighting issue is a site specific issue for sunny.

Let's close this topic. Please open separate topics and provide a brief list of problems. It's really  hard to follow two users in one topic.

Don't forget to update to just released 7.0.2 version and delete all kind of caches (plugin cache, cdn, optimizer, minifiers).

Page 2 / 2
Share: