The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Inline comment feed...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Inline comment feedback box not working

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@stanbrid)
Eminent Member

When clicking on the feedback box for inline comments, the excerpts are not displaying correctly. The comments are fully truncated, have three dots ..., completely empty, or only show the first few words. Several example below. Thanks for the help!

Screen Shot 2020 10 28 at 2.22.11 PM

Screen Shot 2020 10 28 at 2.29.46 PM

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@stanbrid,

Please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

Topic starter
(@stanbrid)
Eminent Member
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@stanbrid,

We don't find such an issue on our test websites. Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you

Topic starter
(@stanbrid)
Eminent Member

Glad your test websites are working, but ours isn't per the example image and link provided.  : / Now, today, the inline comments are completely gone. All I did was shift their location.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@stanbrid,

We've received your email with the login details. We'll check and back to you ASAP. 

Topic starter
(@stanbrid)
Eminent Member

UPDATE: The inline comment icons now appear but there are TWO problems.

ISSUE #1.Some of the associated comments are missing. For example, wpdiscuz-feedback id="n5py894css" has several inline comments (Comment #304, 300, 298, 297) made around October 17. Now it only displays 1 comment.

ISSUE #2: The quoted comment or excerpt does not appear in the comment feed at the bottom. Here is a screenshot I took on October 28 of a comment by Christine Parker. It quotes wpdiscuz-feedback id="n5py894css". Open it today and all the quoted text is gone.

October 28 - quotes inline comment text

Screen Shot 2020 10 28 at 1.52.03 PM

November 4 - inline comment text now gone

Screen Shot 2020 11 04 at 1.03.01 PM

The associated ID and correlating comments have been disconnected from each other or something.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@stanbrid,

Somehow the comments were lost the connection with the forms they have been made. If you remember where (i mean the comment form) the comments were made we'll help you to restore the connection.

Share: