The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Inline feedback on ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Inline feedback on new paragraph

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@historiek)

Sorry, I wanted to ask another question but I see that the previous topic is closed. When I select a text for inline feedback in the backend, that piece of text comes by default on a new line. So the text will not flow properly. Is this the intent? It seems illogical. For example, sometimes we will just want to select some words from a sentence for the feedback. They will then be 'separately' on a separate line. See print screen.

2022.10.19 09 46 01

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Dear @historiek,

The text which is selected for feedback is being wrapped in a <div> so other parts are separated and inserted in <p> paragraphs. This is designed to use a whole paragraph, which can be line-breaks. So, please don't use a few words in a sentence for feedback. You should use a text part which can be introduced as a separate paragraph.

2022 06 17 16 34 55
Topic starter
(@historiek)

Thanks for the reply. I don't quite understand because in this example above, the speech bubble is in the middle of the paragraph and not at the end, which I would expect if the whole paragraph was selected. But maybe I misunderstand.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@historiek,

In the example above the styles are also messed up if you look attentively. So depending on the theme, the styles can be messed up uniquely. 

Topic starter
(@historiek)

Ok, thanks again. 

Share: