The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Recommendations for...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Recommendations for a theme that integrates with wpDiscuz

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@wpuser)
Trusted Member

Dear wpDiscuz team,

I currently run a site that has a Reddit-style theme (text, photo, link aggregator) and I use wpDiscuz for the comments section. wpDiscuz is perfect and I've purchased the bundle package because I like it so much 🙂 But my issue is with my current theme that doesn't integrate well with wpDiscuz and can be a bit buggy.

I want to change my theme and am wondering if there are any recommendations for a link aggregator Reddit-style theme that integrates well with wpDiscuz. Alternatively I've looked at wpForo and perhaps with a bit of tweaking of the options, perhaps this could replicate the theme I'm after? 

Another question is whether the commenting on wpForo is similar to wpDiscuz... Ideally I'd like to have wpDiscuz as the commenting for wpForo (if it's a suitable theme). Is there an option to have commenting on wpForo exactly like wpDiscuz or at least as similar as possible?

So in short, my questions are:

1) Can wpForo be edited in the backend to make it like a Reddit-style link aggregator?

2) If not, is there a theme that you can recommend?

3) Can wpDiscuz be used for commenting in wpForo? (if not, what option is there to make commenting as similar as possible to wpDiscuz)?

Thanks for your help & keep up the amazing work!

Share: