Notifications
Clear all

Two forms on one page?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@craigd)

Hi, is it possible to have two wpDiscuz forms on a single page? I ideally want to use one as a review form and the other for a Q&A type form, probably on different tabs on the page.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @craigd,

We’re really sorry but you cannot do it. Even if you find a way to include the comment section, it’ll not work correctly. The comments will be messed, i.e. the comments from the review will be added under Q&A one. No matter with which form a new comment is made it’ll be added for only one comment section.

Topic starter
(@craigd)

Thanks for that, I assumed that was going to be the case.

Guess the answer is to find a comment/Q&A plugin, or a review plugin, which doesn't use the standard WP comments.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@craigd,

In case if you use the WooCommerce you can install the WooDiscuz and wpDiscuz plugins. So you'll get the discussion and review sections. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-documentation/getting-started/custom-comment-form/comment-form-settings/#post-types

(@craigd)

@asti it's for a directory website using GeoDirectory. Ideally we're looking to offer similar functionality to Trip Advisor where people can leave comments/reviews on one of our listings, but then also a different section to post a question where others can answer.

Share: