The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Notification for lo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Notification for logged in users when liked or replayed to a comment (on the WP front end).

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@raimis)

I know there's an option to enable and receive an email when someone replies to you comment, but I have a few other ideas.

This may be more difficult to technically implement this, but I still want to ask.

Even if it's not available or impossible to do right now, this would be great suggestions for the future plugin updates.

1. Is it possible to add a code in function.php or somewhere in the plugin to receive an email when someone liked your comment (for registered users). 

2. Is it possible to connect the "like" comment function with the notification bell on the front end of Wordpress. Basically when you click like on someones comment, if the user is logged in, he will see the notification bell light up, and when he click on it, he will see by who {user name}, where {post title} the comment was liked.

3. Same as above, except for replies. A notification bell will light up on the front end to see the "{user} just replied to your {title_post} comment." And {link to the comment} to click and see what was replied.

I hope this is understandable. Similar to what youtube bell does.

Those features would be just amazing.

Thanks.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@raimis,

1. Is it possible to add a code in function.php or somewhere in the plugin to receive an email when someone liked your comment (for registered users). 

You can use the following two hooks:

Regarding the last two points. We’re really sorry but wpDiscuz doesn’t have such functionality. Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you’d like to have.

Share: