The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
author management a...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

author management and various

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@magonmichele)

We have a team to moderate the comments, how can they be auntenticated front and center and how can everyone receive email notifications of new comments and be enabled to respond?

Another problem : It is Allow guests to comment : YES
but i can see : Connect with + social Icon... How can I display them? Can guset enable and social icon login co-exist?

Another problem: I have enabled "inline feedback" the new function, which appears in the editing bar, but when I try to insert feedback in the text, the icon does not appear but : [wpdiscuz-feedback id="uwsqeqeutk" question="Any question?" opened="0"]

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @magonmichele

We have a team to moderate the comments, how can they be auntenticated front and center and how can everyone receive email notifications of new comments and be enabled to respond?

You can use the Email me whenever > Anyone posts a comment WordPress option. It allows authors to receive notification that comments have been made, or comments are held for moderation.  More info here:   https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/wordpress-settings/comment-subscription/

You may ask the post authors to subscribe to the current post. 

Another problem : It is Allow guests to comment : YES
but i can see : Connect with + social Icon... How can I display them? Can guset enable and social icon login co-exist?

Sure they can. Here the options are set in that way: https://wpdiscuz.com/demo/

Another problem: I have enabled "inline feedback" the new function, which appears in the editing bar, but when I try to insert feedback in the text, the icon does not appear but : [wpdiscuz-feedback id="uwsqeqeutk" question="Any question?" opened="0"]

Could you please record some video with the issue? 

Share: