Clear all

Wrong gravatar showing

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@wpusernl)

Hi, 

I have the wpdiscus plugin installed on motorstof.nl, but for some reason for my user (Quincy) the wrong gravatar is showing up. I have a gravatar set up on the site and when I disable it shows the correct gravatar, however when I enable wpdiscuz it shows a gravatar that is linked to my social profile (FB).

This shouldnt be possible, since social logins are no longer enabled on the website. I already purged the cache several times, but the wrong gravatar is still showing. How can I fix this?

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @wpusernl,

Please use the solution provided here: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/postid/5532/

Topic starter
(@wpusernl)

I tried the following query:

DELETE FROM `wp_usermeta` WHERE `user_id` = (my user ID) AND `meta_key` = 'wpdiscuz_social_provider';
DELETE FROM `wp_usermeta` WHERE `user_id` = (my user ID) AND `meta_key` = 'wpdiscuz_social_userid';
DELETE FROM `wp_usermeta` WHERE `user_id` = (my user ID) AND `meta_key` = 'wpdiscuz_social_avatar';

and it did affect a few rows. After that I again removed the cache but it is still displaying the wrong gravatar

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@wpusernl,

The code works fine, we've just checked it. 

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings admin page, click on the "Purge expired caches" and "Purge all caches" buttons, wait a bit and check again. 

Share: