The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Error in the paddin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Error in the padding of coment form when Wordpress is configured without gravatar

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 igor
Topic starter
(@igor)
Eminent Member

Hy guys!

First of all, I want to congratulate you for the excellent work with WPdiscuz.

Wel... I use my blog configured without Gravatar. And when I installed WPdicuz 7 beta 8, the left padding of the comment form is showing up with an error.

Please, see the image above that a uploaded.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
 igor
Topic starter
(@igor)
Eminent Member

I solved the problem with the following CSS code:

#wpdcom .wpd-form-foot {
margin-left: 0px!important;
}

#wpdcom.wpdiscuz_unauth .wc-field-submit {
padding-top: 0px!important;
}

3 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@igor,

Thank you  for the bug report. This is only related to simple text editor. If you switch the comment editor to Rich Editor you'll not see such issue.

Please don't forget to remove the custom CSS you've added to solve this issue on next version update. Your CSS may conflict with the core fix CSS.

One Question

Please let me know why you've switched to a simple text editor for Desktops(PC)? You have an option to only enable it for Mobile. The doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-form/#load-rich-editor

igor
(@igor)

Eminent Member

@tomson

Thank you for answering my topic.

I don't want to make the rich editor available to guests or other users.

In my experience in making the rich editor available in Wordpress's standard comment system (this for example https://wordpress.org/plugins/tinymce-comment-field/ ), most users don't know how to use it and that even disturbs them.

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@igor,

wpDiscuz built-in rich editor is a nice and very easy editor, it's not TinyMCE big editor. Here is the screenshot:

Share: