The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Problem with loadin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Problem with loading CSS

15 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@kamilklw)

After entering on blog sub-page on 1st load - comments section has no css styling like on picture

comments

reload of page helps. I have click update button on default form and also clear cache in form options but it not helped.
I use plugin version 7.0.0 and Wordpress 5.6

14 Replies
Topic starter
(@kamilklw)

I use 7.1.0 plugin version

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kamilklw, 

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page, edit the Default form and just click on the "Update" button. 

(@kamilklw)

@asti I already did this as I mentioned it in my first post.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kamilklw,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue. 

(@kamilklw)

@asti i will not. I can give you url to the blog and developers can investigate the problem using chrome dev tools.  Plugin is installed as is and it wasn't modified after last update. 

Url: www.parapetliteracki.pl

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter blog url

2. Go to one of blog posts from main page that was commented and you will get this issue.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kamilklw,

You should just press CTRL+F5 (twice) on the page before checking.

Watch the video: https://www.screencast.com/t/TmuoNOpk4z8W

(@kamilklw)

@asti that is the point i shouldn't have to refresh page. It should work for the first time.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kamilklw,

This is necessary to do only one time to reset the browser cache. If you open it on some other browser where you haven't opened the link before the refresh will not necessary. 

Topic starter
(@kamilklw)

This issue appears also on other browsers like edge and also problem appears on 1st page load.

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kamilklw,

Seems like you've already opened the link then the styles where broken. So it was cached.

(@kamilklw)

@asti
What I've done so far:

1. I cleared cache in my browser
  2. I logged in to admin account and I went to Discuz>>Forms
  3. I have opened form I changed display style and clicked Update
  4. I change back display style to previous one and clicked update
  5. On Forms list I've clicked clear cache
  6. Once again I cleared my browser cache 
  7. I Opened page with comments and it still displays big arrows on screen - this is the main problem.

I don't want to force my readers to refresh my site every time they enter my blog for the first time after few days.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kamilklw,

wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature, you can check it here: https://wpdiscuz.com/demo/

It seems you've some caching system. 

Please watch the video and see how it looks in our case: https://www.screencast.com/t/H9Tux1LGPB

Also, pay attention that you have js errors on your website, those errors come from the revslider plugin. Try to deactivate the plugin delete all caches and check again. 

(@kamilklw)

@asti I have deactivated revslider, but problem still appears. I have also disabled most of plugins and still problem existed.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kamilklw,

This may be a server-side cache. I may suggest you contact the hosting support and ask them if you have some kind of server-side caches or CDN. 

I may also suggest you deactivate all plugins/switch to some other theme and check again. Then activate the plugins theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker. 

Share: