The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Social Connect unli...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Social Connect unlink

9 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@takuced)

Hi,

My website here : https://takuced.fr/hello-world/

First of all, it was working fine with my site account (WordPress linked with Gravatar).

So I tried to activate Social Connect, create everything needed to activate FaceBook and after I finished I tried to log in with my private browser (to avoid logging out of the admin account).

Once I log in, it puts Facebook profile mode on the admin account since the email is identical so it works but I would not like to use Facebook as the main connection.
So I closed the private browser, I went back to the normal browser with my account already connected, I refreshed the page and I found myself in a Facebook account.

Unable to remove or disconnect the Facebook profile, so I deactivated Social Connect and I found myself without an Avatar photo but with the Facebook icon.

I deactivate the plugin, it comes back normal but if I reset the problem comes back.

I deleted Facebook Business, a problem still present.

You can see on my site in a comment under the name "TakuCED", you can see that I am without an avatar, in admin and connected with Facebook.

My list plugins installed :

- Akismet Anti-Spam
- Download Monitor
- Koko Analytics
- Loco Translate
- PayPal Donations
- WP Product Review Lite
- WP Server Stats
- wpDataTable
- wpDiscuz
- Yoast SEO

Thank you.

8 Replies
Topic starter
(@takuced)
2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@takuced,

Please execute these SQL commands in Hosting Service cPanel > phpMyAdmin > Your Website Database > SQL tab:

DELETE FROM `wp_usermeta` WHERE `user_id` = X AND `meta_key` = 'wpdiscuz_social_provider';
DELETE FROM `wp_usermeta` WHERE `user_id` = X AND `meta_key` = 'wpdiscuz_social_userid';
DELETE FROM `wp_usermeta` WHERE `user_id` = X AND `meta_key` = 'wpdiscuz_social_avatar';

Just change the red marked X value and use the current user ID instead of it before using the code.

The wp_ is just a prefix in your case it can differ. 

Here you can find an instruction on how to find the user ID: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/privacy-and-gdpr/right-to-data-portability/#1-export-user-personal-data

(@takuced)

@asti

MySQL a répondu : Documentation

#1046 - Aucune base n'a été sélectionnée

I think doesn't exist and I don't see "t_wpd_usermeta" but "_usermeta"

Topic starter
(@takuced)

I can't edit the previous comment, I think "wpdiscuz" doesn't exist in the database.

I used the searcher, say empty or not found the word "wpdiscuz"

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@takuced,

I think doesn't exist and I don't see "t_wpd_usermeta" but "_usermeta"

The code in the previous post is updated, please use the new one. 

I used the searcher, say empty or not found the word "wpdiscuz"

All tables with wc_ secondary prefix belong to wpDiscuz. 

tables
(@takuced)

@asti Great! Thank you very much.

You recommanded me to clean configurate from wpDiscuz social login or by another plugin call OneAll Social Login with BuddyPress ?

I'm bit lost.

Topic starter
(@takuced)

I would like to say if it is better to use the functionality of wpDiscuz or some other plugin and BuddyPress works better with which one?

Too bad there is no Discord and Steam on wpDiscuz.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@takuced,

I would like to say if it is better to use the functionality of wpDiscuz or some other plugin and BuddyPress works better with which one?

wpDiscuz should work fine with those plugins. You should simply configure and check. 

Share: