The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
wpDiscuz crashing D...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

wpDiscuz crashing DIVI Builder

9 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@matthew-dahlitz)

I am using Elegant Theme's DIVI Builder and wpDiscuz causes the themes editor to hang. When I disable the wpDiscuz plugin the DIVI Builder editor works fine.

How can we fix this? I would like to have both and don't particularly fancy having to turn off wpDiscuz every time I want to edit or create a post with DIVI Builder.

8 Replies
Topic starter
(@matthew-dahlitz)

I can see this isn't a topic people are interested in but it's hampering my ability to work - would live an answer please - the server provider says it's the developers issue - would love some leading on this.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@matthew-dahlitz,

we'll check and back to you asap. Please wait a bit I'll update the topic once I get some news for you.  

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@matthew-dahlitz,

We see some js errors and those errors will be fixed in the next version. However, those errors don't slow down anything. Everything is working fine on our test websites. Probably there is some other plugin that caused the slow work of your website.

1 Reply
(@matthew-dahlitz)

@asti You missunderstand - the fact that DIVI builder is disabled "slows down my workflow" - I didn't mean it slows the server response or anything like that.

(@hbrandes)

I am having the exact same problem. Since the latest update, the Divi editor does not load when wpdiscuz is active, but deactivating wpdiscuz is resolves the issue.

1 Reply
(@matthew-dahlitz)

@hbrandes Glad it's not just me - hopefully wpDiscuz will fix the problem ASAP in the next update. Many of my pages and posts are built with DIVI builder and I can't edit them at all while Discuz is active.

Topic starter
(@matthew-dahlitz)

@asti do we have a timeframe for the next update of wpDiscuz?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@matthew-dahlitz,

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide any ETA yet, but it'll be released soon. 

Share: