The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Translation does no...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Translation does not work in a new multilingual site created in Elementor with Polylang

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@vasyl)

I just finished creating a new site on Elementor. Installed a comment system wpDiscuz. In general settings, the function is enabled (Use Plugin .PO/.MO Files) But translations don't work! Translation languages are available. For example Russian.
Site clear. Only a few plugins installed:
Elementor Pro, Polylang + Polylang Connect for Elementor, Rank Math SEO

3 Replies
Support
(@jacob)
Estimable Member

Hi @vasyl

Please check if you have wpDiscuz translation file in the wp-content > languages > plugins >

wpDiscuz, if there is one try to rename "wpDiscuz" folder to something else and do check

again.

If you have caching plugins, clear all caches before checking.

(@elito)

Hi there, 

I have a similar same issue- translations doesn't work in a new multy - language  site with Elementor & Polylang. The function is enabled (Use Plugin .PO/.MO Files).  The translation files are in place. 
I tried to rename folder, clean cache 

Any suggestions?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@elito,

Please let us know where the translation is stored, in which folder. Besides, let us know the plugin for translation you're using. 

Show on some screenshots the phrases that are not translated. 

This FAQ also should be helpful for you: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/how-to-translate-wpdiscuz/

Share: