The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Ratings doesn't upd...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Ratings doesn't update (cache)

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@scysys)

I already saw the other thread, but i think it is better to make a new one.

Article Rating is working. It is definitely an cache error. On my side i using Litespeed Cache.

But how to tell Litespeed Cache or any other Cache solution to clean the page url after user voting?

The problem on this is, that an Visitor can rate unlimited times in the actual situation, but after the first one hes getting the message "You cannot rate again".

I think the best way is to clean the page cache for thoose url´s instantly.

4 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @scysys,

The latest 7.0.2 should work fine and there should not be cache issue. Please make sure you use the latest wpDiscuz version, then delete all caches again and test it. Also, please make sure you don't have other caching plugins and solutions from hosting side. Please leave a list of all active plugins you use.

Topic starter
(@scysys)

No Tom, Litespeed and WPDisquz is actual. Cache where completely cleaned. It is not working. Must manually refresh page cache to show votes.

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

ok, thank you @scysys,

Currently, we’re working hard to solve this issue. We’ll release the update once we found a solution. At the moment you can contact to hosting service and ask them how to dynamically update Litespeed cache on a page. They may provide some useful information.

Topic starter
(@scysys)

For Litespeed it should be possible to use the Rating Section as an ESI Block: https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:cache:lscwp:esi_sample

Share: