The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Disable article/pos...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Disable article/post rating not working

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@civilenggnotes)
Eminent Member

i am creating m site at staging.civilenggnotes.com and using wpdiscuz for commenting. I am already using another post rating plugin and want to continue that plugin. so, I am trying to disable the rating option from both comment form and setting>Article and Comment Rating, it is now working. Is there any bug??

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@civilenggnotes,

You should set the No value for the "Enable Post Rating" option. It can be found in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page. Just edit the comment form. 

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/manage-comment-forms/comment-form-settings/#enable-post-rating

7 Replies
(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member

@asti

Yes.. that is i know. And, already set no value in comment form, and also disable from the setting>article/comment rating system.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@civilenggnotes,

Have you deleted all caches before checking? 

(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member

@asti

I am not using any cache plugin.. and i clear browser cache, and purge cache from cloudflare. Still not working...

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@civilenggnotes,

Please leave some example URL. 

(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@civilenggnotes,

There is not any wpDiscuz article rating section. Both comes from the Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP plugin. 

Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/ol58Rx41YG  

(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member

@asti

Okk.. sorry for that.. it was just above the comment form, and i saw a similar kind of option (above comment form). That's why i thought it is from this plugin..

Sorry again.. 

Share: