Clear all

[Solved] Have Bug issues with Editor Options

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@okereke-divine)
Trusted Member

I have a bug issue with the "Editor Options" when I disabled the editors options, the issue was fixed. 

The issue actually was, If I try to access a page on my website it shows var wpdiscuzEditorOptions = { modules: { toolbar: "", counter: { uniqueID: "", maxcount : 0, mincount : 1, }, }, placeholder: '

Attached is a screenshot of the bug issue. 

bug report

Please help fix it.

6 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @okereke-divine,

I think this is a cache issue. Please delete all caches and use browser private session tab in mobile devices. The regular mobile browsers have a hard cache, you should always use private session to change any change.

Also, please leave a screenshot of wpDiscuz > Settings > Comment Form Tab admin page.

Topic starter
(@okereke-divine)
Trusted Member
Annotation 2020 06 01 101955
Topic starter
(@okereke-divine)
Trusted Member

That's screenshot of the admin!

Posted by: @tomson

and use browser private session tab in mobile devices. The regular mobile browsers have a hard cache, you should always use private session to change any change.

I don't understand the above lines. Please guide.

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@okereke-divine,

I mean use the incognito mode of mobile browser to check to avoid browser caches. The problem you're mentioning doesn't exist. It's browser cache issue. Please use the incognito mode to avoid the cache and see the real comment form:

AndroidPIT incognito mode private browsing screenshot w782
Topic starter
(@okereke-divine)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @tomson

The problem you're mentioning doesn't exist. It's browser cache issue

So is there no solution to the browser cache issues?

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@okereke-divine,

The cache will be reset automatically in a few days. But if you want to check it now, you should use the incognito mode or delete the mobile browser cache: https://www.google.com/search?q=delete+mobile+browser+cache

Share: