The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Page not found, aft...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Page not found, after login with google/facebook

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 sgx
Topic starter
(@sgx)

I am trying to login with a new account with the social login button, but after pressing the login button, I get redirected to Oops! page doesn't exist.

And it seems I cant do much because Authorised redirect URIs” field is correct so I dont really know where to look

Does somebody have an idea? (site article example: https://dedagblad.nl/canada-trucker-protest-het-schetsen-van-een-extreem-beeld-van-racisten-tot-russen/ )

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

It seems you don't configure the API key correctly.

Please go through the steps and make sure the Application ID and Application secret are set up correctly. 

3 Replies
 sgx
(@sgx)

@asti thanks but that was the first thing I checked, before I came here. but still I get redirected to page that doesnt exist after I try to login with a google account.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sgx,

We've checked it again on our test websites. No issues were found regarding the social login functions. 

In your case, it could be either some kind of conflict with the active plugins or the key configuration issue. 

sgx
(@sgx)

@asti Thanks for trying,  I will try few other things..

Share: