The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Problem loading com...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Problem loading comments | + Sorting options

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Gabrieluno
Topic starter
(@gabrieluno)

Hi, I'm having trouble loading wpDiscuz with either the "Initiate AJAX loading after page" or "Display [View Comments] button" option.

I read the articles and tried it to the letter but there is no case, even disabling all the plugins and leaving only wpDiscuz and Elementor Pro.

This not only affects the speed of the web but also brings another small problem, and that is that the "Display Comment Sorting Options" option has no effect. So it doesn't load the filters like for example the image below:

wpDiscuz 7 sorting buttons

I hope you can help me find a solution, since I'm analyzing whether to go for the Bundle from wpDiscuz but with this problem I shouldn't add too many addons either. Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Gabrieluno,

Please leave an example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

Also, please export the wpDiscuz options from the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Tools > Backup Options and send it to us.

Gabrieluno
Topic starter
(@gabrieluno)

Done, also disable all plugins except wpDiscuz, Elementor, and Elementor Pro.

My theme is Hello, wpDiscuz is updated to the latest version, clear cache and disable cloudflare.

Url: https://megafull.org/noticias/test-wpdiscuz/

Backup: https://a.tmp.ninja/QudbPDAz.zip

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@gabrieluno,

Currently, the comments are showing fine. Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/ecNGFCQ68g

Gabrieluno
(@gabrieluno)

@asti If they are displayed, but it does not obey the initial load configuration as you will see in the image:

subir 123

I also tried the "Initiate AJAX loading after page" option, but it doesn't work either, it just keeps loading the comments from the beginning.

Therefore, the "Display Comment Sorting Options" option does not work either because it needs one of the previous configurations.

Sorry to bother you but I can't fix it on my own, eternal thanks.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@gabrieluno,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Gabrieluno
(@gabrieluno)

Solve the problem, it was simply an error in my Wordpress configuration (I did not make any changes in the WpDiscuz configuration).

To solve it I went to Wordpress Settings > Discussion

Activate "Show comments cookies opt-in checkbox, allowing comment author cookies to be set" = Comment filters visible

Disable "Break comments into pages with" = View Comments button visible

Thanks WpDiscuz friends!

Share: