The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Live comment Burble...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Live comment Burble User Profile Picture is not Showing Properly

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@davidchriss)
Eminent Member

Hi, The live comment burble user Profile picture is not displaying properly.. Please See screenshot below

Screenshot 2022 09 03 115201

#2 How can I decrease the Burble Size? And how can I Disable the The white Shadow around the Comment burble?

#3 is it possible to disable profile picture in Comment burble?.. I will like to do this if the issue is not fixed.

Thanks

#4 I will like to have A style like this in Comment Burble.. Comment Icon to have yellow color and Background to have White.. How to do it?

8 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @davidchriss,

Your website doesn't work for us. I see a withe screen with some links. Also, I see Threat Report from by Antivirus software when I call your website URL. Here is the report:

Phishing attempt detected
3 minutes ago
Feature: Online Threat Prevention
We blocked this phishing page for your protection: https:// strn.pl/ ipfs/ QmegSXco9J6JC1gUe6MqASJrF1eYDmrxeJCUZwRBPH8fyy?clientId=30a95e9f-18aa-473d-abce-d0b414b1e973 Phishing pages attempt to obtain sensitive information such as login credentials or credit card details by disguising as trustworthy entities. The stolen data can be then used for financial gain.
2 Replies
(@davidchriss)

Eminent Member

@tomson Strange... Why I can't see what you see.. What Ant-virus are you using so I can take a look? 

We have Pop ad in our site 1 pop per 30 minutes.. may be is the one that opened. Did it open in new tab?

Thank you.

(@davidchriss)

Eminent Member

@tomson I know this is out of support.. but Tom can you please tell me what Ant-virus you use.. so I can investigate the issue you tell me? Thanks in advance.

Topic starter
(@davidchriss)
Eminent Member

Incase you were unable to access that site here are the other site which use the same comment Plugin

Site 1Site 2

Also How to disable Message to invite users to comment? I don't want to invite them

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@davidchriss,

Set "0" as a value of the option "Bubble - Invite to comment in X seconds". More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/live-commenting-and-notifications/#bubble-%E2%80%93-invite-to-comment-in-x-seconds  

(@davidchriss)

Eminent Member

@asti Thank you but What about other issue I have? you didn't reply it

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@davidchriss,

#3 is it possible to disable profile picture in Comment burble?.. I will like to do this if the issue is not fixed.

You can use the CSS code below: 

#wpd-bubble-wrapper #wpd-bubble-notification-message #wpd-bubble-author-avatar {
    display: none;
}

It's too hard to debug this issue on your website as far as the comments are being held for moderation. 

#2 How can I decrease the Burble Size?

Use the CSS code below:

#wpd-bubble-wrapper>div {
    width: 50px;
    height: 50px;
}
#wpd-bubble-wrapper svg {
   width: 100%;
   height: 60%;
}

The red marked values should be changed as you like. 

And how can I Disable the The white Shadow around the Comment burble?

The solution is provided below: 

#wpd-bubble-wrapper>div{
    box-shadow: none;
}

All CSS codes should be put in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again.

#4 I will like to have A style like this in Comment Burble.. Comment Icon to have yellow color and Background to have White.. How to do it?

Please check out this doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/styles-and-colors/#colors

If you don't find some settings for changing the color, you should use the additional CSS codes. 

(@davidchriss)

Eminent Member

@asti Thank you for the nice Support

Share: