The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Twitter Error: "Twi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Twitter Error: "Twitter connection failed"

5 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@persia)

Hi, 
I followed the instruction to integrate Twitter App Configuration in order to let people log in with Twitter and comment. 
I successfully completed the process but now, if a user try to log with Twitter, after confirming their identity on the Twitter log-in landing page and having authorized the access of their data, they get redirected to the site and receive the error "Twitter connection failed".

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Persia,

Please make sure the API configurations are done correctly.

Please check out the following steps: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/social-login-and-share/twitter-app-configuration/

3 Replies
(@persia)

@asti thank you for the reply. I followed that tutorial and i already got both API and Secret Key and inserted them in the Twitter Settings. I also inserted the Twitter callback URL in the Twitter Devs Dashboard, what I'm missing?

The only thing i haven't managed to follow in that guide is this step: "check the “Request email addresses from users” checkbox in “Additional Permissions” section" since i can't find it.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@persia,

Are you sure the application is not yet under review? Have you confirmed the email address? 

(@persia)

@asti Ohh! That's why, thank you! I haven't yet confirmed the email address. Now it works

Share: