The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Plugin issue error ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Plugin issue error Version 7.0.6

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jaffer)

An invalid form control with name='wc_comment' is not focusable.

I am getting the above error, Any solutions ??

4 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @jaffer,

Please leave a direct link to that page. And let me know what device/browser you use when you see the issue.

3 Replies
(@jaffer)

@tomson 

https://www.radical.co.in/new-product-launch-plan-digital-marketing-strategy-free-checklist-download/

Please have a look bottom of the page and see in the console you can see the error

I am checking with chrome browser

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@jaffer,

Your website template is crashed and wpDiscuz has no chance to work on your website.

For some reason you have a lot of CSS/JS code after the closing tags. This is a big problem, you should fix this at first:

2020 08 05 1306

I think all these problems come from WPFront Notification Bar plugin.

Then make sure the footer.php file of your WordPress theme has function. This is the main function which allows all plugins to load their own JS and CSS files:

If you still can't find the problem maker, I recommend deactivate all plugins, delete all caches and check again. Then activate them one by one and find the problem maker plugin.

(@jaffer)

@tomson Thank you so much, I will check and let you know, If have Face Any Issues

Share: