The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Login Social

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@woodyp)

Hi,
Thanks again for your plugin, I still have some questions:

1. I would like users to be able to comment only when logged in with facebook or disqus (which I have already configured) but not using the wp user.
    I did some tests and it seems that the user can still send the message, even without logging in, just enter name and email in the comment fields.
    Also there is a link to the "login" of the site, which I don't want to show.
    Here is a screenshot
    ?dl=0
  2. In the comment field there is the possibility to send code and links. Is there a way to block this mailing?
  3. Do comments sent via social login also appear on social networks?

Thank you

3 Replies
Topic starter
(@woodyp)

Maybe I was wrong section, I probably had to open the discussion on "General Discussions"

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@woodyp,

I would like users to be able to comment only when logged in with facebook or disqus (which I have already configured) but not using the wp user.

Please leave some example URL to allow us to understand the problem. 

In the comment field there is the possibility to send code and links. Is there a way to block this mailing?

You can disable the buttons. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-form/#rich-editor-toolbar-buttons

Do comments sent via social login also appear on social networks?

No, they do not appear on social networks. 

Topic starter
(@woodyp)
Posted by: @asti

No, they do not appear on social networks. 

Do you have an addons to do it?
To send and retrieve the comments made on social networks on the same shared article?

Thank you

Share: