The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Add more social log...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Add more social login options

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@keithkhl)

Hello,

I wonder if there is any code snippet to add more social login options. I was going to modify the php file directly, but would better to check code snippet availability first.

In addition to that, can I have this social login for comments as a site wide login, i.e. replacing WP theme's or other plugins' login? Many themes and plugins offer on-page login options instead of /wp-admin/, for example, which provides site-wide login. Not sure if I read it right, but WP Discuz's social login button comes next to reply form, and I am not sure if it can be syncronized to WP theme's built-in login function.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @keithkhl

I wonder if there is any code snippet to add more social login options. I was going to modify the php file directly, but would better to check code snippet availability first.

I'm sorry, but there is not an easy way for this. 

In addition to that, can I have this social login for comments as a site wide login, i.e. replacing WP theme's or other plugins' login? Many themes and plugins Offer on-page login options instead of /wp-admin/, for example, which provides site-wide login. Not sure if I read it right, but WP Discuz's social login button comes next to reply form, and I am not sure if it can be syncronized to WP theme's built-in login function.

If the user logs in through the wpDiscuz social login feature, they will already have an account on your website. 

Topic starter
(@keithkhl)

That's ok. In fact it was somewhat expected.

Then, if I modify your SocialLogin.php, html-social.php, and add relevant images to assets/img/social folder, would you plz include it in your later updates? I do not need any credit. I just want to use them for myself, but there should be other people in similar needs.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@keithkhl,

While you have the option to implement it independently, unfortunately, we can't integrate it into the wpDiscuz plugin directly.

We can, however, include it in our to-do list and proceed with implementation if there is a notable demand from multiple users.

Please be aware that such customizations may not be update-safe.

Share: