The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Compatibility with ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Compatibility with WP Rocket

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@keithkhl)

I am testing out WP Discuz on my test website to see if it works smoothly. Though it works great in many ways, I have an issue with WP Rocket. Once I activate WP Discuz, WP Rocket automatically activates mobile caching option, which then creates double amount of cache files in page cache folder. The issue is that everytime I update a post, it removes all related cache files and re-write new ones. It takes huge amount of time since now the cache files are doubled. Before WP Discuz, it took me like 10 seconds to update a post. Now, it takes over 30 seconds for each post update. I've checked with WP Rocket and unfortunately the only available option from them is to disable page caching, unless I go for other comment plugins. No page caching is kinda last resort for me. Frankly I do not see that much reason to keep WP Rocket if I do not use page caching. 

I am guessing the fact that WP Rocket automatically turns on mobile page caching for WP Discuz is because WP Discuz's mobile UI is distinctively different from desktop version. As much as I respect WP Discuz's options to create a beautiful integration for mobile pages, I wonder if there is any work around. Is there any way to exclude comment sections from page caching, for example?

Topic Tags
2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Please try to disable the wpDiscuz cache option and check again. The option can be found in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings tab.

Topic starter
(@keithkhl)

Thx for the update. WP Rocket auto activates mobile cache options when WP Discuz is activated, so I need to find a way to annul the auto activation first.

Share: