The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
BuddyBoss notificat...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question BuddyBoss notifications

10 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@lukebo)
Eminent Member

Hello,

I notice you have a BuddyPress integration: https://gvectors.com/product/wpdiscuz-buddypress-integration/

Does this integration also work with BuddyBoss so that comment notifications come in the BuddyBoss activity feed?

Thank you,
Luke

9 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Dear Luke,

The plugin is integrated with the BuddyPress plugin, not BuddyBoss. 

Topic starter
(@lukebo)
Eminent Member

Thanks for your reply. And is there any way to show WPdiscuz comment notifications in BuddyBoss? As I understood BuddyBoss is the new, updated and currently most used version of BuddyPress.

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

The developers may create a separate addon for BuddyBoss. I just want to let you know that this question is still under discussion.

(@lukebo)

Eminent Member

@asti Are you sure your current Buddypress integration doesn't work with Buddyboss? I read now:

BuddyBoss Platform is a fork and forge of the BuddyPress plugin and bbPress plugin. Any plugin developed for the BuddyPress and bbPress plugin is supported by BuddyBoss Platform. You need NOT install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.

I ready there "any plugin developed for the BuddyPress plugin is supported by BuddyBoss Platform."

Can you please check with your developers?

Thank you,
Idriss

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear Idriss,

If the integration is created it'll be a separate integration addon for the BuddyBoss. 

(@lukebo)

Eminent Member

@asti Thank you for your reply. I understand that. But if you read my previous message it looks that there is a big possibility that your current Buddypress integration already will work for Buddyboss too so maybe no need to create a separate integration.

Can you please check with your developer team?

Thank you!

(@lukebo)

Eminent Member

Don't forget to reply to this @asti 🙂 
It's important for us...
Thank you!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Please find the response from the developers below:

The Buddypress and Buddyboss are two different plugins, so one single integration addon can't be used for both. 

We still discuss if the Buddyboss integration addon will be created or not. 

Topic starter
(@lukebo)
Eminent Member

Ok, I really hope you will create this as a lot of our clients are asking for this and I'm sure a lot of your other clients would like to see the same.
Buddyboss is very popular these days.

Thank you in advance!

Share: