The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
WPDiscuz won't allo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] WPDiscuz won't allow me to comment unless I click off the page and return

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@codyscarconundrum)

Pretty much as the title says. To clarify what my problem is exactly: If I click on a post and manually scroll down to the comment section and try to select the comment form, the little blinking bar that signifies you can type doesn't show up. Furthermore, I can't type at all when this happens. However, If I click off that tab and return I can comment. I can also comment if I click the little comment button on the side of the post.

So my question is this: Why do I need to force WPDiscuz to allow me to comment via external factors (the tabbing back into the page or by clicking the button to auto-scroll + select the comment form)? The last time I had a similar problem it was due to Jetpack (which I have), but I have disabled the comment form from Jetpack and even reinstalled WPDiscuz after doing so and it still didn't work.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @codyscarconundrum,

Could you please leave some example URL top to allow us to check the issue. 

3 Replies
(@codyscarconundrum)

Hi @asti,

Do you mean a link like this? https://codyscarconundrum.com/i-want-to-know-the-story-behind-this-eclipse/  

If not then would you mind elaborating on what "URL top" means? I'm not a web developer by any stretch of the imagination so if there's something specific you need then just let me know in layman's terms.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@codyscarconundrum,

It seems you're using the WP Security plugin. Please find and disable the "Enable Copy Protection" option and it'll work fine.  The option is located in the "Miscellaneous" tab. 

If you want to keep the option enabled, you'll need to contact the plugins support and let them know about the issue. 

(@codyscarconundrum)

@asti That solved the problem! Thanks for the help 🙂

Share: