The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
wpdiscuz does not d...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] wpdiscuz does not display gravatars correctly when working with elementor

7 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@gandhi89)

wpdiscuz does not display the gravatars of authorized users and guests correctly when working with elementor. Superimposing the name on the photo. Is there a way to fix this?

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Support
(@jacob)
Estimable Member

gandhi89 Hi, please leave an example URL of a page you need help with.

5 Replies
(@gandhi89)

@jacob blacksea-trips.ru/konnye-progulki.html

Support
(@jacob)

Estimable Member

@gandhi89

Copy and paste this CSS code into 

wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles and Colors > Custom CSS Code textarea and save changes

#wpdcom .avatar {
      position: static;
}

Delete all caches before checking.

(@gandhi89)

@jacob

It helped, thank you very much! I'm not good at CSS, could you help me solve the problem: reduce the void from comments to footer...pixels 50-80 are just empty, it looks ugly((((

Support
(@jacob)

Estimable Member

@gandhi89

You can use this CSS code however please note that this is not 100% solution as this is a theme's styles and don't related to wpDiscuz.

This can affect on other pages also. So if that happens I'm recommending revert all these changes provided below and contact to your theme support team.

#comments {
    margin: 50px auto 0;
}
.formatter {
    padding: 60px 60px 20px;
}

Don't forget to delete all caches before checking.

(@gandhi89)

@jacob Thank you very much it worked! We solved all the difficulties that arose in the shortest possible time! I will definitely write a positive review about wpdiscuz!

Share: