The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
wpdiscuz disappeare...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

wpdiscuz disappeared after updates (learn dash)

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sonjatsch)

Hi,

Unforunately, my English isn´t that good anymore. Please excuse.

Since May 2020 I use wpdiscuz with Learn Dash. Our students have the opinion to write comments in a forum or under the lesson (-> wpdiscuz).

Yesterday a student found out, that there is no possibility anymore to write comments under the lesson. And that the comments of the last year are gone. They are still in the admin dashboard but not shown on the website anymore.

I´ve checked everything. The settings from A to Z but they are okay, the same as learndash described here: https://ldx.design/enable-comments-learndash/

I don´t know how I can fix the problem.

My students just see the article ranking. They have the right to comment the lessons.

I hope you can help me.

In the past I´ve had to write under every lesson this [wpdiscuz_comments] . Maybe this is an old one and we need here a new "code"?

Thank you a lot.

Sonja

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @sonjatsch,

Please read this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/how-to-enable-wpdiscuz-on-learndash/

1 Reply
(@sonjatsch)

@asti I have read it before my posting.  But the area is still not seen on the Page.

Topic starter
(@sonjatsch)

I have delete all caches, checked the code again, delete the old one, put in the same as in your Link but it still don´t work. I have no idea why this tool don´t work anymore. We haven´t installed new plugins. It must has damaged because of an update.

Anyone an idea? If there is no help, I must de-install it and then we will finish comments under the lesson.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sonjatsch,

Please let us know is there a default comment form? 

(@sonjatsch)

@asti I am not sure. Where can I find this?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sonjatsch,

I mean do you see some comments forum under the Dashboard lessons pages? 

Share: