The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
var wpdiscuzEditorO...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

var wpdiscuzEditorOptions = { modules: { toolbar: "", counter: { uniqueID: "", maxcount : 0, mincount : 1, }, }, placeholder:

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
 babs
Topic starter
(@babs)

Hello,

Can you help me solve this problem? When I open one specific article , i get this:

var wpdiscuzEditorOptions = { modules: { toolbar: "", counter: { uniqueID: "", maxcount : 0, mincount : 1, }, }, placeholder:  

A visitor of my site told me he got this notice too. Sometimes i get this error, the next it appears to be ok.

What goes wrong? (my cache is empty, so that couln't be the problem) and because someone else got the same notice, i am afraid other people may get them too. 

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@babs,

Please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

2 Replies
 babs
(@babs)

@asti Hello Asti, thanks for your quick respond!

It's strange, but now it looks like nothing strange happened. My pages look perfect, but i will know next week more about it. (somebody else is checking it, i had a collabarotion,  so it has to be ok with my contractor)

My connection with Jetpack was gone, that's also strange, so i reconnected it. But i don't think that that was the issue...

I hope it stays this way!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you for letting us know @babs,

I'll keep this topic opened, please just leave the example URL once you see the issue again.

Share: