The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Blank "Loading" box...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Blank "Loading" box appears when editing Form *and* EDD (Easy Digital Downloads) plugin is activated

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@anametheus)

Hello there, 

I came across something strange. Whenever I have Easy Digital Downloads activated, if go to edit a wpDiscuz form, I get an overlay appearing and a box in the middle that is continuously loading but never displays anything. I attach screenshot. I've now tested it in two separate Wordpress installations (that have different themes etc.) and I get the same phenomenon. Box never appears when I deactivate the Easy Digital Downloads plugin. I tried adding some code suggested from another thread related to wpDiscuz and EDD in my theme's functions.php just in case it would make the box disappear (thinking that maybe that's what the box, if it ever loaded properly, would have suggested I do given I use wpDiscuz and EDD) but it didn't work for that purpose (box still appeared) but only for the purpose it was originally intended (making it possible to add comments in EDD post types).

Any clues as to what it is, what it means, and how to fix it/get rid of it? Obviously keeping Easy Digital Downloads de-activated is not an option.

Screen Shot 2020 12 09 at 11.45.46

Btw, thanks for a great product.

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@anametheus,

For further support please install the Query Monitor plugin and send the screenshot of the issues. It'll allow us easily debug the issue. 

5 Replies
(@anametheus)

@asti Thank you. Would it be possible to be more specific? I installed it but it has a bunch of options that show different things, which one should I have active and take a screenshot of? I imagine you're suggesting I navigate to the page where the phenomenon appears (when I try to edit a wpDiscuz form) and then choose one of those menu items and take a screenshot of the output they offer when I'm there. If you could tell me which menu item to choose, I'll come back with the screenshot.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@anametheus,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

(@anametheus)

@asti Done. Looking forward to hear what you'll discover.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@anametheus,

The issue comes from the "Colorbox - a jQuery lightbox"  library. The version is not compatible with the jQuery version that is used in the new version of WordPress. 

We've updated it in wpDiscuz plugin, however, you should also contact the "Easy Digital Downloads" plugin support and ask them to update it as well. In this case, it'll be fully fixed. 

BTW, you can click somewhere else on the screen, in this case, you will be able to change the settings until the issue is fixed. 

https://www.screencast.com/t/SYBSG6FZ

(@anametheus)

@asti Awesome. I'll let them know. Thanks!

Share: