The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Plugin size and pos...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Plugin size and position are uneditable

9 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@natasha-dobson)

Hi, I’ve added the plugin and I do like it but the problem is its positioning. It’s stuck itself to the bottom left of the screen, just above the footer, and won’t budge. I’ve tried different techniques to move it and also to increase the width, but no luck. I want to increase the width to match other rows above it and I need some of those rows to be below the discussion section. Can you help please?

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@natasha-dobson,

Could you please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue? 

Topic starter
(@natasha-dobson)

The site isn't live yet. I can give you access to the backend if you need it, or, for now, I've attached a screen grab of the doc. I tried changing the settings where it says 'width:auto' to px and % but it didn't budge. If

WP Discuz screengrab

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@natasha-dobson,

Please send the login details with your website URL to info[at]gvectors.com email address and let us know. 

Topic starter
(@natasha-dobson)

All done. Thanks!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@natasha-dobson,

Please leave the email subject here to allow us to easily find it. 

Topic starter
(@natasha-dobson)

I just kept it simple: 'Natasha Dobson Query'

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you @natasha-dobson, we've found it.

Below is provided the solution that makes comment form wider. 

div#wpdcom {
   margin: 0;
   max-width: 100%;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again.

Regarding the movement of the comment section. The wpDiscuz is being loaded through the <?php comments_template() ?> WordPress template function. You should either find and change the position of the function in the active theme files or contact the theme support with this question. They'll easily point you. 

(@natasha-dobson)

@asti Thanks! You made the first part really easy - it worked immediately.

Yes, I'll contact Elementor Pro about the position. Tbh though, I pay them for a subscription and also use their theme for compatibility reasons, but they don't tend to be that helpful. They always reply, but for some reason, other than one girl who's super helpful, the rest never know the answers or say they'll make improvements in the future to accommodate, but can't give timeframes so I'm not holding much hope

Share: