The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

User labels missing

8 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@znarf)

Hello,

I defined in the section 'Display Comment Author Labels' the roles and colours I want to display in comment forms. However, not labels / colors are displayed in comments (screen shot). I also defined in 'phrases / comments' the translation of the roles.

Any hints? Is hat a matter of theme?

Franz

wpdiscuz screenshot

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@znarf,

You've chosen the "Off" for the "Comment Form and Comment List Style" option, so those labels don't have any colours and badges. 

Please note the "Off" style is only designed for developers who want to build a new layout on this minimal style.

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/styles-and-colors/#comment-form-and-comment-list-style

Topic starter
(@znarf)

Many thanks for your support. I changed the layout to the default style (screenshot), but labels and colors are still missing.

wpdiscuz screenshot 1

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@znarf,

Could you please leave a screenshot of the "User Labels and Badges" page? 

Also please provide us some example URL as well. 

Topic starter
(@znarf)

hello,

I found now the mistake. Labels do not appear, if a user has more than one role, but if only one role is assigned, then the labels with the role name are displayed correctly (see scrennshot).

Can this feature (colored label) also support multiple roles? If yes, what kind of modifications are necessary?

Many thanks for your fast and great support!

Franz

wpdiscuz screenshot 2

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

I'll ask the developers and let you know ASAP.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@znarf,

The issue is already fixed. Please update the wpDiscuz to the latest version and check again. 

Topic starter
(@znarf)

many thanks for your support. I will finally try to apply a concept with only one user role, multiple user roles are difficult to handle. Kind regards

Franz

Share: