The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
The social login ic...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The social login icons are shown in a strange ugly way

10 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@sami_n)

Hi dear WpDiscuz team,

I've just set up the Discuz plugin, and I've added Facebook & Twitter logins. 

The icons appear, but as you can see in the image, they appear in a strange way, looks ugly and unesthetical and not like it should be.

Capture d’écran (84)

Could you please help me with this matter ? Sometimes when I refresh an article, the icons look correctly for less than a second and then I have the icons shown in the picture. 

Thank you very much for your help !

Best regards,

Sami

Website URL
9 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@sami_n,

One of the active plugins/theme replaces the wpDiscuz Fontawesome icons with SVG, so the styles have changed. You should find the problem maker, by deactivating the plugins/ theme one by one and checking after each deactivation. Once you find a problem maker, just contact the plugins/theme support and ask them to not replace the wpDiscuz icons. 

2 Replies
(@sami_n)

@asti Hi,

Thank you very much for your time and answer. 

Alright, I will do this. I'll let you know when I'll find the plugin which replaces the WpDiscuz Fontawesome icons with SVG.

Best regards,

Sami

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Sure Sami,

Please keep us informed. 

Topic starter
(@sami_n)

I've deactivated all plugins, excepted Akismet & Jetpack which could not be deactivated, and the problem is still there sadly. 

I'll keep look on the net if I find a solution. If you have other suggestions please do not hesitate.

Best regards,

Sami

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sami_n,

Could you please also change the active theme? Please switch some default theme and check again. It also can have some custom code which may replace the icons.  

(@sami_n)

@asti Of course. I've just tried different themes, such as Twenty Twenty, Maxwell and other different themes.

Sadly, it always shows the same SVG icon. It's strange because as you can see on my picture, on another place facebook & twitter icons seem to show correctly.

Capture1

Will tell you if I find some solution, still looking.

Best regards,

Sami

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear @sami_n,

Please create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain, make sure the problem exists and send admin details to us. You can use Duplicator to create that site.

You can send it to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

(@sami_n)

@asti Hi dear Asti,

Thank you very much for your answer, sorry to be able to reply almost 3 months later !

Is it still possible for me to do what you adviced me, creating a sub-domain and sending admin details on the email you gave me ? 

Thank you !

Best regards,

Sami

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sami_n,

Please send the admin login details to the info[at]gvectors.com email address and confirm us to deactivate the plugins/theme.

Share: