The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Social Login Not Wo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Social Login Not Working

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@troid)

Hi there,

I have a little problem with the social login. It has stopped working. When you click on the social button to log in it drops down a disclaimer then does nothing. There is no pop up window to login with the given social account. It worked before so I'm not sure what's happened. 

We use Yootheme and have to make a customisation by adding the following code the theme's function.php to make the plugin appear: 

function my_wpdiscuz_shortcode() {
    $html = "";
    if (file_exists(ABSPATH . "wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/themes/default/comment-form.php")) {
        ob_start();
        include_once ABSPATH . "wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/themes/default/comment-form.php";
        $html = ob_get_clean();
    }
    return $html;
}
add_shortcode("wpdiscuz_comments", "my_wpdiscuz_shortcode");

I'm not sure if it could a new type of theme conflict or if something else is needed. It was working up until early April. Each time Yootheme issues a theme update, we need to re-add this code but other than that, it was golden. 

Hoping you can help. To test login, check here: https://www.troid.org/isis-al-qaida-daesh-how-terrorist-groups-corrupt-muslim-youth/

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@troid,

We don't find such an issue on our test websites. Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Thank you @troid,

The issue on your website is fixed by our developers. It was a small issue with the wpDiscuz plugin. The changes will be included in the next version of the wpDiscuz plugin. 

Topic starter
(@troid)

Thank you so much. Tested, working. Much appreciated. 

Share: