The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
The plugin is not d...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] The plugin is not displayed on the page.

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@cytrynka)

Hi.
I'm completely green when it comes to WordPress 🙂 I downloaded and installed the plugin, but it doesn't display on the page. I was looking for advice on how to solve the problem, but I can't handle anything I don't understand. The template editor is black magic to me. I am Polish, I don't understand English very well. Can anyone help me?

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @cytrynka,

Please check each point mentioned in this doc and leave some feedback for each one: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

7 Replies
(@cytrynka)

@asti Thank you for the hint. I did everything right according to the instructions. Unfortunately, still not working. As I mentioned, I do not know WordPress.The site was created a long time ago by someone else. . However, I will have to opt out of this plugin and uninstall it from my site, because I will not do tips 5 and 6 myself.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cytrynka,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll aks the developers to check the issue for you. 

(@cytrynka)

@asti Thank you. I sent an email. 🙂 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cytrynka,

please leave the email subject here, to allow us easily find it. 

(@cytrynka)

@asti Email subject: ,,The plugin is not displayed on the page '' at the request of ASTI 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cytrynka,

The issue comes from the active theme. It doesn't use the core (native) Wordpress comments_template() function, thus the wpDiscuz can't be loaded. 

The issue is fixed by our developers. The developers have commented out the lines from 44 to 87. Then they've added the <?php comments_template(); ?> to call the comment form. 

This is done for the post type in the single.php file.

See how it looks now on the post types: 

https://cytrynowababeczka.pl/domowe/testowo-07/

If you want to enable it for other post types just do as I described before. 

(@cytrynka)

@asti Thank you very much for your help. You are cool 🙂 

Share: