The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Submitting comment ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Submitting comment redirects to WP-comments-post.php page

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tbarb13)

Hi, I've been setting up this plugin and believe I kept most of the settings the same, but for whatever reason whenever I try to submit a comment the page goes blank and redirects me to this non-existent wp-comments-post.php page. Replying to comments works just fine. You can see an example at the link below. I know this file is in my theme folders but I'm not sure why its trying to access it as the webpage. Can someone help? 

If you want to access the site you have to add an extension. The current default homepage will lead you to a soft construction wall. 

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @tbarb13,

This kind of issue is usually caused by either conflict with other plugins or the active theme.

Please deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find the problem maker.

Keep the cache plugin (if you have) deactivated during this testing process.

Don't forget to press Ctrl+F5(twice) on the frontend each time before checking.

Topic starter
(@tbarb13)

Thank you. I finally got around to doing this and it was one of my theme's core plugins. This specific plugin doesn't interact with blog posts, but I believe it enables users to leave reviews on products.

Not sure why this is only affecting top level comments but not replies. Pre-installation even comments seem to have adapted to wpDiscuz. Is there a setting in your plugin that will allow comments to be run through the theme instead of wpDiscuz? 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tbarb13

Posted by: @tbarb13

Is there a setting in your plugin that will allow comments to be run through the theme instead of wpDiscuz? 

Please rephrase your question we don't follow you well. Anyway, the best way to solve the issue is to contact the plugin (that causes the issue) support and ask them to check the issue. They may provide the best solution. 

Share: