The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
reCaptcha 2 - Not a...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bug [Solved] reCaptcha 2 - Not appearing and just red "required" field. Shows.

16 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@michael-2)

Ok I will check thanks. For the 2nd issue about the HTML field. Check the attached screen shots. You can see that I add the field to the form and then it is visible on the front end. But when I submit the form, this value is not saved.

Any ideas how to make it save?

Screen Shot 2022 10 27 at 12.32.27 PM
Screen Shot 2022 10 27 at 12.41.58 PM
Screen Shot 2022 10 27 at 12.42.49 PM

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@michael-2,

Please note the HTML field is designed to display the HTML content. For example, you can add some advertisement content or admin note. 

In other words, it just displays the HTML added in the field. There can't be added any information from the frontend. 

Topic starter
(@michael-2)

Ah ok got it. Any plans to change that? Or is there a way to add a search box to the other dropdown fields? The reason I am asking is that I want to have many values in the dropdown (i.e. 1,000) and it would be necessary to enable the user to search them.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@michael-2,

I may suggest you check out the wpDiscuz – Comment Search addon: https://gvectors.com/product/wpdiscuz-comment-search/

Topic starter
(@michael-2)

Thanks! Is this add on a one-time fee, or is that a yearly recurring charge?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@michael-2,

All gVectors products are subject to a yearly license for future updates. However, you’ll still be able to use the version you have for an unlimited time. 

Please read the license agreement here:  https://gvectors.com/terms-and-conditions/#gaining-download-access

Topic starter
(@michael-2)

Thanks I'll check it out!

Page 2 / 2
Share: