The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Polls for opinion f...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Polls for opinion from live users

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@shaibirana)

Hi,

Is there any option which enables polls option. E.g. admin can post a question with multiple choices, and the website live visitors can view that question and select an option as answer. After that admin can see how many users have selected each option/answer.

Second, is it possible that while commenting as a live visitor, user can select an option that my comment should not be public, but private and only admin can views. Once admin gets that comment, and admin can also reply in private mode, without other users to see that reply.

Looking forward to your support.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @shaibirana,

Is there any option which enables polls option. E.g. admin can post a question with multiple choices, and the website live visitors can view that question and select an option as answer. After that admin can see how many users have selected each option/answer.

We plan to create a new wpDiscuz Polls addon. This is already in our to-do list. We'll implement it in the future. 

Second, is it possible that while commenting as a live visitor, user can select an option that my comment should not be public, but private and only admin can views. Once admin gets that comment, and admin can also reply in private mode, without other users to see that reply.

Please check out the wpDiscuz Private Comments addon: https://gvectors.com/product/wpdiscuz-private-comments/

Topic starter
(@shaibirana)

Hi,

I just wanted to check if polls option ad on is available yet or not? I need to add polls in website. Admin should be able to enable polls from admin panel, and users on frontend can view poll question without refreshing. By default polls questions will not be showing, only once when the admin enables the poll question.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shaibirana,

The polls addon is not available yet. 

Share: