The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments do not wor...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Comments do not work for Guests, but for Admin they do

7 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@aevorax)

As an admin, I am able to comment without issues. However, a Guest cannot comment. A red bar appears on the top right corner without any error message display. See attachment. The website is not designed to Log In in the first place, so all visitors are Guests. Comment as Guest activated in Wordpress. Plugin and WP Up To Date. Many thanks in advance.

Allowance on new posts
Error Screen as Guest

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @aevorax,

Please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

Topic starter
(@aevorax)
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@aevorax,

There is some security plugin that caused the issue. Please deactivate all security plugins, delete all caches and check again. If you have the MOJO Marketplace plugin installed at first deactivate that plugin and check again. 

Please read this support topic:  https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-blocked-as-suspected-bot/

Topic starter
(@aevorax)

Thanks for your feedback. I conducted the necessary changes. However, it still does not seem to work. I do not use MOJO Marketplace plugin. Please find below the list of my remaining active plugins.

Active Plugins 1
Active Plugins 2

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @aevorax,

Please read this post: 

If you see “Blocked as suspected bot”, it is caused by Bluehost or Mojo Marketplace plugins. Solution: you can temporarily disable these plugins or better contact your hosting provider Bluehost to get help.

https://wordpress.com/forums/topic/cant-post-a-comment-blocked-as-suspected-bot/#post-3142644

1 Reply
(@aevorax)

@asti

Yes. Bluehost Plugin caused the problem. Many thanks for your help!

Share: