The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Options To Make WP ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Options To Make WP Discuz Really Lean...

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Rox1
Topic starter
(@rox1)
Eminent Member

The site I'm using wpDiscuz on generally has very steady and manageable traffic, but at certain times the usage and comments section gets really busy (it can have 5000 users an hour at peak times).

Although I've optimised the site as best as I can, and I have implemented the settings suggested in this link:

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/how-to-optimize-wpdiscuz/

I'm wondering if there are further settings I could change to make wpDiscuz leaner in case it's needed.

So if I could save a 'peak times' set of settings, which I could load before peak times if the server load slows wpDiscuz - the comments section becomes a discussion and can get very busy with posters and readers.

Are there any suggestions you can make that mean I could make wpDiscuz faster during these times if necessary?

Thanks. 🙂

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Currently there isn't such an option. However, we're going to add new caching system in the next version of the plugin. It'll work many time faster. Please wait for the next version. It'll come soon. 

1 Reply
 Rox1
(@rox1)

Eminent Member

@asti - Thanks.

I realise there isn't a specific option for this, just wondered if I set all the options to the quickest in a single settings file I save myself.

So I was wondering which features are the most server heavy you see.  🙂

Share: