The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Number of votes / r...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Number of votes / ratings

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@craigd)

Hi, I know currently the number of ratings/votes is shown when you hover over the summary, however is there a shortcode I can use to call the number of ratings/votes?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@craigd,

We're really sorry, but there neither option nor shortcode for that. If you're a developer you should get the value from the comment_meta table and display it where you want.Β 

(@jimyb3)

Hi,Β 

My name is Dimitris. I want to insert manually old post ratings and ratings count at the DB, because I make some changes and I accidentaly delete some tables.Β 

I install again the wpdiscuz but the tables are empty, I found the wpdiscuz_post_rating and the wpdiscuz_post_rating_count and I inserted the old values but when someone rate then the rate and the count return to the old values.

For instance after new installation of wpdiscuz, users started to rate again the posts, a post has 5 new votes with 3 stars, I went to wpdiscuz_post_rating and the wpdiscuz_post_rating_count to set the old values but after a new vote it shows again 6 votes and 3.5 stars, not the 62 votes and 2 stars.

Is there a solution for my situation? Thanks!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jimyb3,

You should also change it in the wp_wc_users_rated table.Β 

Share: