The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Notification addon ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Notification addon conflict with LSCache

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Hi,

I just switched from WP Rocket cache to LScache and have noticed that there is an issue with the wpdiscuz notification addon. It causes cache for logged in users to behave strangely where it will give MISS sometimes even though the page is cached in the browser. When the plugin is deactivated, all works fine. This is the only plugin out of all that gives me this issue.

Is it possible to fix this?

Regards

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

If the cache plugin has an option for excluding the whole wpDiscuz – User Notifications addon, please exclude it and check again. 

Please note all questions related to paid addons should be asked in the gVectors.com forum. Here we only support issues related to the free wpDiscuz plugin.

wpDiscuz – User Notifications addon support forum: https://gvectors.com/forum/wpdiscuz-user-notifications/

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Hi, thank you for the information. I believe the author of the LSCache plugin might reach out to you guys to try and fix the issue 🙂

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

It likely has that option. Are you able to provide for me what I should add there? At least give me an idea please?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danniee,

Try to exclude the following path wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz-user-notifications/assets/*

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Ok, thank you 🙂

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Hi again. The LSCache plugin does not allow to exclude plugins like that, only pages and posts. However, it allows to exclude JS. Is it possible this could work? If so, what do you suggest I add there. Currently in that list I have:

jquery.js
jquery.min.js

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Hm, I don't think it will help. I added all the js files of this plugin and it made no difference. Something with this plugin is not playing right with the LSCache plugin for logged in users. It will ALWAYS flush the cache on the home page whenever you visit a page/post not yet cached. As soon as I deactivate this particular plugin, cache for logged in users works great.

The plugin author has been trying to contact you to solve this but he received no response. A lot of people are using Litespeed cache, so I think it might be in your best interest to make these two work?

Share: